st: ml model

From   "Andres Otero" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ml model
Date   Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:12:12 -0000

Hope you can help me with this.

I am estimating a four equation system  using ml model, tech (dfp bfgs).

Code is done and running properly in stata 10 on windows, but when I tried
to run the same code with the same data in stata 11 on  linux I having two

1)      ml model, tech (dfp bfgs) doesn't pass ml check. I am receiving
opt_eval_cycle(): 3301 subscript invalid

2)      If I use ml model, tech (bfgs) . model pass test 1 and2  to but then
cannot find feasible values.

Is the version 11 changed tech option? Is a problem with linux?

Thanks a lot for your help