st: AW: about multinomial logit model for panel

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: about multinomial logit model for panel
Date   Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:43:25 +0100

<>

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2004-07/msg00198.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von ???
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010 16:23
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: about multinomial logit model for panel

Dear all:

 I want to estimate multinomial logit model for panel. Now I kow that it is
binomial logit model, command xtlogit can do it.  But if there are more than
two choices, ie multinomial logit model, have any commands to use  in stata
or any examples?

After I estimate multinomial logit model for panel, I want to calculate the
marginal effect for  multinomial logit model, how to estimate this in stata?

Finally, I know that it is a multinomial logit model, command mlogtest can
test IIA. But now if  I want to test IIA  for multinomial logit model for
panel, how can I deal with it?

Any help and suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Yi-Ting, Chen