st: test the coefficients in multinominal logit model‏

From   atsu june <amino6121@live.jp>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: test the coefficients in multinominal logit model‏
Date   Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:19:38 +0900

Dear Statalist,

I would like to run multinomial logit model for two sub-populations which are distinct and test whether a1 for X1 in group A differs b1 for X1 in group B.

for example,  I would like to run the following model.

mlogit educ age inc if men==1
mlogit educ age inc if men==0

then test whether the coefficient for age in group of men differs that in group of women.
how can I test it?

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

June
メールをまとめ~る。他の無料メールもプロバイダーメールも。
http://windows7.jp.msn.com/master/hm-popaggre/default.htm