Re: st: question about interaction effects with biprobit

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: question about interaction effects with biprobit
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:51:25 -0500

At 04:32 PM 2/23/2010, Ed Levitas wrote:
Dear Statalisters,

Using a biprobit in a partial observbility model, I'm trying to estimate
the marginal effect of an interaction, its standard error and the
resulting significance level.  I've followed a FAQ that describes how to
do this in the standard logit and probit cases
( but am not

What version of Stata are you using? I'm not sure, but I suspect this would be a lot easier in Stata 11 using factor variables and the margins command.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu