st: Mim, T values, and Probability of T values

From   Eduard Bonet <>
Subject   st: Mim, T values, and Probability of T values
Date   Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:18:40 +0200

I am running OLS regressions on a multiply imputed dataset and have
come across an outcome I don't quite understand.
For certain estimated coefficients with T values that are clearly
higher than 1.96, the probability of those T values is higher that
0.05. Does anyone knows why should I get these outputs?
(I am sorry I cannot reproduce the problem as the data I am using is
under embargo).

Eduard Bonet
Linux user n.444814
(K)Ubuntu user  12888