st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data

From   "Solomon Tesfu" <ecosttx@langate.gsu.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Adding the marginal effects at individual values of a continous regressor to the data
Date   Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:54:47 -0500

Dear Members,

I have a bivariate probit model where the key variable of interest is continuous. The 'margeff' program in stata gives me the average of the marginal effects at each value of of this variable. But I want to look at how the marginal effects vary with changing values of the variable. Therefore,  I would like to add the marginal effects at each value of this continuous variable to the data and 'margeff' doesn't help me to do that. I would appreciate if anyone has a suggestion as to how to proceed with this.

Solomon T.