Re: st: nonparametric regression with sampling weights

Subject   Re: st: nonparametric regression with sampling weights
Date   Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:11:26 -0500

Andaleeb Alam <andaleebjalam@gmail.com> :
-lpoly, deg(1)- allows aweights and does a kernel weighted linear
regression. If you want to construct standard errors, you should wrap
your estimation inside a -program- and then -bootstrap- clusters (you
can ignore stratification without too great a loss).