Re: st: Toolbar

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Toolbar
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:22:36 -0600

Try resetting your preferences (Stata Menu> Preferences>Manage Preferences).  Save your current
settings, reset it to factory settings, and then restore your personal settings.  This always works for me.
Usually this only happened for me (in Stata 10) when plugging into multiple screens or a overhead
projector with a lower resolution than my screen (though this may not be the case if  you're using an iMac).
The reason seemed to be that the toolbar moved off the visible screen because if I used expose in OSX, I
could see the toolbar.
Since upgrading to Stata 11, I haven't had this issue again.  If this persists you should consider re-installing
Stata or contacting techsupport.

~ Eric

__
Eric A. Booth