From   "andrea carrozzone" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: VAR IRF
Date   Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:57:48 +0100

Dear Stata users,
I am estimating a VAR with the varbasic command. I am interested in the impulse response function at 5 steps (I can obtain this for example with the irf table command). Is there a way to save the impulse response function without passing through a different ´irf´ file?
This would be essential for my computations because I am estimating the same model for a large number of items in my dataset.
Thanks a lot,