st: RE: New versions of/extensions to ivreg2, xtivreg2, ranktest, xtoverid, ivreg29

Subject   st: RE: New versions of/extensions to ivreg2, xtivreg2, ranktest, xtoverid, ivreg29
Date   Sun, 7 Feb 2010 18:20:30 -0000

Hi all.  Just want to correct a typo in the announcement about the
features in ivreg2 et al.  The examples of 2-way clustering should read:

	ivreg2 y x1 x2, cluster(id year)

	ivreg2 y (x = z1 z2), gmm2s cluster(id year)

Cheers,
Mark