st: keeping likelihood for every observation

From   "Stephane Mahuteau" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: keeping likelihood for every observation
Date   Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:21:03 +1100

Dear Statalisters,

Could anyone let me know how I can save the log likelihood for every observation in my dataset and keep it as a variable?
I seem to be able to save the whole likelihood of the model but I haven't figured out how to get the contribution of each observation to the likelihood.
Thank you very much,