st: Using APIM with a dichotomous outcome

From   jason mitchell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Using APIM with a dichotomous outcome
Date   Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:18:51 -0800

Hello,
I'd like to estimate actor-partner effects using a multilevel
approach. I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with using
the Actor-Partner Interdependence Model to estimate actor-partner
effects with a dichotomous outcome variable among indistinguishable
dyad members (cross-sectional study design). I have the data arranged
in long, wide and pairwise formats.
Thank you,
Jason

Jason Mitchell, MPH, Doctoral Candidate