Re: st: New rules

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: New rules
Date   Tue, 02 Feb 2010 20:06:27 -0500

Thanks Marcello. I read and contribute as an escape from the
daily grind; I can understand the need to vent, but recommend
finding other ways to do it.

cheers,
Jeph

Marcello Pagano wrote:
Dear Listers,

My apologies for allowing the tenor of the list to degrade. We have now made a change to see if we can stop this from happening again. For those currently on the list the change will not affect you other than you will possibly experience an improved tenor. New subscribers will have to go through a screening process that will add time, hopefully less than a day, before they can subscribe. The screening process is designed to keep some, hopefully very few, people out.

Thank you all for your patience while we cleared this mess up. Let us hope things revert to normal where the worst we should expect is a scolding from Nick.

Keep on listing!

m.p.