st: Re: [renamed] Factor Analysis and Missing Data

From   "Joseph Coveney" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: [renamed] Factor Analysis and Missing Data
Date   Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:58:32 +0900

Not that I disagree with anything that either Michael or Maarten have advised,
but it I wonder how badly misled Jet would be by submitting a matrix of pairwise
correlation coefficients to -factormat , forcepsd-.  Is anyone aware of anything
on this, pro or con?  It could be worth a simulation study if there's nothing
already out there on this.

Joseph Coveney