re: st: Ben Jann and fanboys

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: Ben Jann and fanboys
Date   Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:29:15 -0600

> David is well intentioned but misinformed.

I guessed by Jan's post there were flames near the smoke. Apologies, Roy. I guess Jan decided independently of our private exchange off list. I'm just mad this happened, and now the 2 people contributing the highest rated SSC additions are gone from the list, both by choice. Good luck to you too, Roy. I hope you also continue to offer great programs to the SSC.