st: RE: Making tables with ttest

From   "Nuno Soares" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Making tables with ttest
Date   Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:43:23 -0000

Thank you Marteen and Martin!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nuno Soares []
Sent: segunda-feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2010 15:55
Subject: Making tables with ttest

Hi everyone,

I've been searching past posts in the list about this issue, but I haven't
found anything that solves my problem. I was wondering if there is a way of
building tables in Stata with a set of -ttest- results for different
variables. The table would look something like this (produced in SAS, and
testing for H0: mean=0):
Variable 	N 	Mean 		t Value 	Pr > |t|
A		404	-0.0130359	-2.35		0.0191
B		404	-0.0126201	-2.23		0.0260
C		404	-0.0119089	-2.15		0.0323

I've been trying to use - estpost -, but it requires the use of by() (which
I don't need).

All the best,