st: GLLAAMM-Structural equations

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: GLLAAMM-Structural equations
Date   Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:55:15 +0100 (CET)

Dear Listers,
we'e trying to fit a model by using GLLAMM. We have one outcome dependent latent
variable formed by three observed variables. This dependent variable must be
regressed on two latent variables formed by four and two observed covariates. We
have some problems with data management and GLLAMM command. We don't find aditional
information on Skrondal and Rabe-Hesketh's book (chapter 3).Can someone help us?
Thank you

Maria del Pilar Diaz and Alberto Osella
Laboratorio de Epidemilogia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Italia