Re: st: help creating a table of means and diffs with svy data

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: help creating a table of means and diffs with svy data
Date   Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:37:41 -0800

> "I personally deplore plagiarism of code just as you do. I
> just happen to believe that in practice it is not at all easy to
> establish plagiarism of code."

Okay, then how should sxpose be integrated into outreg2?

Let's pretend sxpose was not your own work and that I have taken the
codes from sxpose and inserted them into outreg2 to the extent that
they may be almost indistinguishable from the original.

Under that circumstances, what do you think would be the correct and
proper thing to do?

More specifically, should I mention this in the help file or not? This
is a very important point. There are about 5-10 people I am about to
rip off by integrating them into outreg2.

Roy