AW: st: RE: RE: ivhettest

Subject   AW: st: RE: RE: ivhettest
Date   Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:57:48 +0100

<>

" There is not the "partial" command."

-partial- would be an option to -ivreg2-, not a command. It is probably best
if you just show the sequence of commands as typed in the command line, and
as the FAQ request. In the absence of this information, the problem is
difficult to diagnose. Also -set trace on- and report the lines around the
error.

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Ekrem Kalkan
Gesendet: Sonntag, 10. Januar 2010 22:53
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: RE: RE: ivhettest

Hello,

My observations are in 3-dimensional space: Product x City x Time.

I have 93 products as cross-sectional units.  Instead of using
commands like xtivreg or xtivreg2, I use dummy variables for each
cross-sectional units and run the model with command "ivreg2". There
is not the "partial" command.

My equation is below:

ivreg2 y (x1 x2 = z1 z2 z3 ) productdummies citydummies monthdummies
othervariables

Then I implement "ivhettest" and get the error I had wrote previously.

Thanks.

Ekrem.