Re: st: RE: RE: ivhettest

From   Ekrem Kalkan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: ivhettest
Date   Mon, 11 Jan 2010 00:21:28 +0200

First I set my panel  units: "xtset productid marketid"
"marketid" is created by egen marketid=group(city month).

Then, I run the following:

ivreg2 y (x1 x2 = z1 z2 z3 ) productdummies citydummies monthdummies
othervariables

Here is the trace of "ivhettest, bpg" after this regression:

- version 7.0
- local version 1.1.7
- syntax [varlist(default=none)] [if] [in] [, ivlev ivsq ivcp fitlev
fitsq ph phnorm phsym nr2 bpg all ]
- if "`e(cmd)'" != "ivreg" & "`e(cmd)'" != "ivreg2" & "`e(cmd)'" !=
"ivgmm0" & "`e(cmd)'" != "regress" {
= if "ivreg2" != "ivreg" & "ivreg2" != "ivreg2" & "ivreg2" != "ivgmm0"
& "ivreg2" != "regress" {
  error 301
  }
- if "`e(fwlcons)'`e(partialcons)'" != "" {
- di in r "ivhettest not allowed after ivreg2 with partial (previously
fwl) option"
ivhettest not allowed after ivreg2 with partial (previously fwl) option
- error 499
  }

I hope this helps.
Thanks.