AW: RE: st: RE: Panel data. Multiple variables generation.

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   AW: RE: st: RE: Panel data. Multiple variables generation.
Date   Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:22:40 +0100

Forwarded on behalf of Laia. She should note the list policy on privately
contacting list members. From what I have gathered from a glance at her
attachment, she may also want to read the section on homework questions...

Von: Laia Cirera i Crivillé []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Dezember 2009 14:13
Betreff: Laia

Dear Martin,
First of all, sorry for getting back to you that late. I wanted to
personally thank you for all your help. The command you suggested me (bysort
i t:egen mytotal=total(Yijt)) gave me the exact variable I was looking for.
All what I need to calculate is done just by using one command. Amazing!
Thank you so so much.
I have one more question. Please, if you have a moment and can have a look
at the attached document, that would be great. I know I shouldn't email you
directly and that I should send this email to all subscribers list, but I
would much appreciate your help.
Thanks a lot.
Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la
Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE. Pruébalo