Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED

From   Lucas Goossens <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED
Date   Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:13:29 +0100

I also tried to reproduce results from SAS proc mixed in Stata.
Your discussion was very helpful to me, but there is still something that I do not understand. I got the same coefficients, standard errors covariances for all variables, but the variances as well as the constant in SAS were different from those in Stata.
Could anyone explain this?

--
Lucas Goossens, MSc
institute for Medical Technology Assessment (iMTA)

Erasmus University Center
L3-092, Woudestein
Burg. Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam
P.O. Box 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam