Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED

From   Scott Baldwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED
Date   Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:14:25 -0700

I think I could help you figure out what is going on here but would
need to see both the PROC MIXED code and xtmixed code you used. So if
you could post that information, I can give you some more help.

Best,
Scott