Re: st: likelihood ratio test after mi

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: likelihood ratio test after mi
Date   Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:12:26 -0500

According to the manual:

"Certain concepts, e.g., likelihood and deviance, do not have clear
interpretation within the MI framework. As such, various statistical
(postestimation) procedures based on these concepts (e.g.,
likelihood-ratio tests, goodness-of-fit tests) are not directly
applicable to MI results."

raoul reulen wrote:
Hello Statalisters,

How do I perform a likelihood ratio test after having used Stata's mi
for imputation?
milrtest does not seem to work with Stata's mi, only with mim, but I
could be wrong.