Re: st: Calculating area under a curve

From   Padmakumar Sivadasan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculating area under a curve
Date   Fri, 4 Dec 2009 00:44:04 -0500

Nick

I realized after reading your initial post that what I was not on a
producutive path and so I shelved it. I did find the -cumul- and
-integ-  functions ,that I was not aware of, useful for other projects
of mine.

Thanks

Padmakumar