st: differences between experimental variables with clogit

From   "Claudia Freese" <>
Subject   st: differences between experimental variables with clogit
Date   Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:35:58 +0100

Dear Statalist, I am running a Discrete Choice experiment with 4 different brands. One experimental variable I am interested in is the presence or absence of an additional label. Stata gives me for every brand with the additional label a significant value, but z-values for the brands are very close to another. Is there a test I can use to find out if the interaction effects of brand and label are different from one another? Could I - for example - use the LR-test estimating one model with the generic variable label against a second one with the brand-specific label?