Re: st: Stata resolution

From   Friedrich Huebler <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata resolution
Date   Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:21:41 -0500

Output of -twoway- is sent to a Graph window, not the Viewer. I take
it that you would like graphs to appear in the Results window. This is
a personal preference that may or may not be shared by other users of
Stata. One advantage of having a separate Graph window is that no
scrolling is required to see graphs that were created earlier.