st: Stata resolution

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata resolution
Date   Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:43:31 -0500

In the thread "TeX template for PDF help files" Roy made this comment:
"Stata is not capable of displaying high resolution images. It looks
like something out of 1980s, except it comes in color. Think Atari or
Commodore 64."

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg01206.html

Could you please elaborate on that statement? The resolution is
limited by the display, not by Stata.

Friedrich