st: RE: re: overid error

Subject   st: RE: re: overid error
Date   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:46:33 +0100

<>

" I will look into that problem (thanks for the suggestion, Martin)."

I could see this being a problem with the official -ivtobit-, not so much
with your -overid-...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Sonntag, 22. November 2009 23:02
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: re: overid error

<>
The latest version of overid, 2.0.5, runs all examples in its helpfile under
Stata 11 except for the ivtobit example. I will look into that problem
(thanks for the suggestion, Martin).

Separately, Austin Nichols made a suggestion a while ago regarding the
problems of overid trying to create very large matrices in overidreg3(). I
will look into implementing that suggestion, as that is likely the cause of
John's original problem.

Kit

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html
                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |