st: re: overid error

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: overid error
Date   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:02:06 -0500

The latest version of overid, 2.0.5, runs all examples in its helpfile under Stata 11 except for the ivtobit example. I will look into that problem (thanks for the suggestion, Martin).

Separately, Austin Nichols made a suggestion a while ago regarding the problems of overid trying to create very large matrices in overidreg3(). I will look into implementing that suggestion, as that is likely the cause of John's original problem.

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |