Re: st: re: TeX template for PDF help files

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: TeX template for PDF help files
Date   Sun, 22 Nov 2009 10:20:08 -0800

> It seems like the list of starting points for writing help files is growing.

Biased or not, TeX and Word will cover most of the people.

A translator would be nice, if someone writes something that can be
used by a majority of people.

I have hacked out a Word Document as a starting point. I have
converted it to a pdf file. I will email these to those who have
appeared in this thread. A short feedback would be nice and will be
considered.

Those who knows how to use Word may want to tell me how to further
improve by possibly adding graphics or borders for insertion (just
send one back with changes) and how to possibly lock down the document
formatting.

Roy