Re: st: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window

From   Babak Oskooei <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: How can commands be suppressed in the results window
Date   Fri, 20 Nov 2009 06:29:41 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mike,

This is exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks to you and others for the comments.

Babak