Re: st: Adjusting -tabout- to include top.tex and bot.tex lines automatically?

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adjusting -tabout- to include top.tex and bot.tex lines automatically?
Date   Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:46:45 +0000

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Roy Wada <[email protected]> wrote:

> Personally I am very mystified by a few people with a history
> duplicating the same functionality found in other user-written
> commands when in fact there are so many tasks and functionality that
> remains unprogrammed and unavailable for a wider use. There's really
> no need to beat the same topic over and over.

Don't ever get involved in open-source projects then! :D

You tend to have various forks of projects, that all end up attempting
to achieve the same goals, but with slightly different priorities.

The approach has been quite successful though (viz. GNU/Linux and a
whole plethora of FOSS).

Neil

--
"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/