Re: st: Adjusting -tabout- to include top.tex and bot.tex lines automatically?

From   Roy Wada <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Adjusting -tabout- to include top.tex and bot.tex lines automatically?
Date   Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:44:38 -0800

> The stuff about \begin{table}, \caption, \label and \end{table} can be
> inserted as well. Just add a few more lines and you are good to go.

If you want to do us a favor, you could wrap this nicely into a cute
little program and post it here or send it to ssc so that others might
be able to use it. The stuff about wrapping tex fragments with headers
and footers would particularly useful for many people. I would be very
happy to volunteer someone else for this task.

Personally I am very mystified by a few people with a history
duplicating the same functionality found in other user-written
commands when in fact there are so many tasks and functionality that
remains unprogrammed and unavailable for a wider use. There's really
no need to beat the same topic over and over.

Roy