st: Question about GLM

From   "Lee, Albert" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Question about GLM
Date   Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:04:07 -0500

I recently estimated a fractional logit model using glm:

glm y varlist, family(bin) link(logit) robust

After the estimation, I predicted the expected values of y given covariate values using:

 predict y_hat

I want to calculate the standard errors for these predicted values.  However, STATA only provides standard error of the linear predictions, not the expected values, i.e.,

 predict std_error, stdp

Is there a way to calculate the standard error of the expected values without resorting to delta methods or other by-hand calculations?