Re: st: referencing eresult matrices

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: referencing eresult matrices
Date   Fri, 06 Nov 2009 08:21:57 -0500

Thanks, but as the subject line says, I want to
reference e(matrix) directly - I just gave one
example. I've been using the below method for years,
so I hardly think about it anymore, but every once
in a while wonder if there's a shorter way.

cheers,