st: RE: Hilo command and outliers

Subject   st: RE: Hilo command and outliers
Date   Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:12:35 +0100

<>
-findit hilo- does give me the reference:

hilo from http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis
    hilo.  Program to display highest and lowest values. / Michael N.
Mitchell
    / Statistical Computing and Consulting / UCLA Academic Technology
Services
    / [email protected] / STATA ado and hlp files in the package /
    distribution-date: 20010607

I installed the command from this reference a couple of minutes ago, and it
worked perfectly...

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Solorzano
Mosquera, Jenniffer
Sent: Donnerstag, 5. November 2009 20:12
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: st: Hilo command and outliers

Hi all
First, somebody know where can I download the hilo command? I tried "findit
hilo" but I didn't have good luck.

Second, I have a panel data base with 1173 enterprises for two years. I
could say that there is no more than 4 or 5 enterprises noted as outliers
After an OLS regression... (with lvr2plot command) Is that enough to
consider a robust regression instead the OLS regression?

Thanks for your help!