Re: st: question

From   Tunga Kantarci <>
Subject   Re: st: question
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:45:59 +0100

No, this is because these numbers are going to HUGE, so huge
that in many cases a computer can't contain that number. This
to me suggest a conceptual error rather than a Stata error:
why do you want to do this?

-- Maarten

In the context of my calculations the numbers I am considering do not get
huge. So the problem is at least not about big numbers.