Re: st: RE: Question about stationarity

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Question about stationarity
Date   Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:39:16 +0100

Thanks a lot for your interest Professor Nick,

As I'm using  a time series data in my tobit model, someone asked me
if I've already checked the stationarity of my data , something we do
before running any linear regression for example, so I'was wondering
if I should check it even for my my tobit model .