Re: st: pasting from excel into Stata 11

Subject   Re: st: pasting from excel into Stata 11
Date   Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:11:58 -0500

Dear Al!
It seems that the empty columns cause this problem. For the sheets
without them, there is a message, which asks how to interpret the
first line.
Stata 9 and 10 had different behavior, and automatically named the
empty column with a varNN name.
You can still save to the CSV file and insheet it in Stata, though it
is a bit less convenient.
Best,
    Sergiy Radyakin