Re: st: pasting from excel into Stata 11

From (James Hassell, StataCorp LP)
Subject   Re: st: pasting from excel into Stata 11
Date   Mon, 02 Nov 2009 13:31:11 -0600

AL Feiveson <> asked about pasting data
from an Excel spreadsheet and Stata improperly handling the first
row containing variable names.  The last executable update contains
a fix that addresses a similar issue.  Al should type -update query-
and verify that his Stata is up to date, and if necessary, apply any
available updates.

If that does not resolve the problem, I recommend that Al write to
Stata Technical Support <> and attach a spreadsheet
which exhibits the problem, so that we can track it down.

-- James