st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Qn about Command prvalue
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:11:30 -0000

Looks simple: you didn't install these extra commands, or you put them
where Stata can't see them. You need to go back to source.

Rajaram Subramanian Potty

I am having trouble in getting predicted values after fitting the
regression equation and multinomil logistic regression. After fiitting
the model, I am getting the following error for regression and
multinomial regression respectively.

I used one dependent vairable and two independent variables in the

. prvalue, x(icvi=1) rest(mean) (after regression fit)
unrecognized command:  _pebase

. prvalue, x(icvi=1) rest(mean) (after fitting Multinomial regression)
unrecognized command:  _pecats