AW: st: Save estimates in a data file

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   AW: st: Save estimates in a data file
Date   Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:09:19 +0100

How does this example address the -over()- option which Rafael wanted in
addition to conditioning on "mm"?

Note you create a -tempfile- but end up using a permanent one by the name of
"temp1.dta" while `temp1' remains "idle"...

Conditioning on the return code from -summ- is unusual, what is your
intention there? Note that the return code is zero, even if the -if-
qualifier cannot be satisfied:

set obs 1
gen x=5
gen y=7
su x if y==6
di in r _rc

You can of course -count- beforehand, and then condition on the returned
value -r(N)- being different from zero...