RE: st: Can I produce a regression output with -outreg2- after -xtoverid2, noisily- ? and temporary names query.

From   "Kelvin Tan" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Can I produce a regression output with -outreg2- after -xtoverid2, noisily- ? and temporary names query.
Date   Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:56:31 +1000

Thanks Martin and Austin,

-xtivreg, re- produces non-robust standard errors while -xtoverid, noisily cl(id)- produces clustered standard errors. I want to capture the clustered standard errors from -xtoverid, noisily cl(id)- not non-robust standard errors from -xtivreg,re-.

Martin said:
-xtoverid2-, a modification of -xtoverid- by Austin, gets the internal
results it displays with the unintelligble names of tempvars from -ivreg2-,
as far as I can tell from my log file.  So there could be a case for a
-saveinternal- option along the lines of the -savefirst- option for
-ivreg2-...

Does anyone have any examples that I can change unintelligable names of tempvars from -xtivreg, re- to my label names?

Regards,
Kelvin