Re: st: AW: Probable bug in -zipfile-

Subject   Re: st: AW: Probable bug in -zipfile-
Date   Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:19:43 -0400

Would be good to have two separate -replace- options, one to allow the
archive to be changed at all, and the second to allow replacing the
files with the same names already in archive. E.g.

1) zipfile .... , saving(archive.zip, replace)
allows allows adding files to archive, modifying archive in general

2) zipfile ....., saving(archive.zip, replace) replace
allows adding files to archive and replacing files already there with
newer files

The manual could be more explicit about what currently implemented
option replace is implying.

Best, Sergiy