Re: st: Variogram for longitudinal data

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Variogram for longitudinal data
Date   Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:00:01 -0500

The standard recommendation applies: take the code of -variog*- and
modify it to suit your needs (saving a copy under a different name).
You would have to change all the single observation concepts in
-variog*- with the panel-level concepts (which is moderately
difficult), and add another cycle in the computation of `zdsq' scalar
(which is quite easy).

On 10/26/09, Raphael Fraser <> wrote:
> Are there any programs available to estimate variogram for
>  longitudinal data? Note that -variog- or -variog2- does not apply to
>  longitudinal data.

Stas Kolenikov, also found at