AW: st: AW: New -panels- package available from SSC

Subject   AW: st: AW: New -panels- package available from SSC
Date   Mon, 26 Oct 2009 18:28:20 +0100

<>

The discussion does not hurt, though, does it? In fact, I think it raises
awareness of such "fine points" -like the abbreviation of an option- for
both future authors of ssc -program-s and users of the -program- in
question. In addition, my initial complaint that started this thread about
values not being constant within panels was well received by Ben. The recent
update of -panels- seems to have incorporated a solution into the package...

BTW: I love Ben`s packages, my "complaints" are intended as pointers to
possible improvements of his brilliant contributions...

HTH
Martin