Statalist

st: AW: variable number in variables window?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: variable number in variables window?
Date   Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:37:46 +0200

<>

" Seems to me that the variables window could also (optionally)
include a column with the value label."

The new variables manager does exactly that, and you can also -describe- any
variable to retrieve this information.

How would you split responsibilities between the variables window and the
variables manager? I think the variables window is good as it is in its
rather parsimonious state...

HTH
Martin