st: xtmelogit

From   "Jackson, Theron Keith (UMSL-Student)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtmelogit
Date   Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:31:09 -0500

I am running xtmelogit for a model. I am having trouble understanding the different components of the output.  I figured out how to get the variance in the output.
My syntax reads like the following:
(Model 1) xtmelogit DV || InterceptVariable, variance

(Model 2) xtmelogit DV Level 1Variables ||InterceptVariable, variance

(Model 3) xtmelogit DV Level 1Variables ||InterceptVariable Level 2 Variables, variance

Do I go off the LR Test V. Logistic on the bottom for significance or do I look at the significance level of the constant on each model to determine if I can proceed with the next model?

Any help would be much appreciated.