AW: st: AW: creating two groups with identical distribution of one variable

Subject   AW: st: AW: creating two groups with identical distribution of one variable
Date   Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:46:13 +0200

<>

Well, I am not 100% sure what your intention is (does the code that you
showed have any real bearing on what follows for the creation of groups "A"
and "B"?). Still, as Maarten said last night:

*************
clear

set obs 1000
gen id=_n